- The Gordon Markets Management Committee, on behalf of the Rotary Club of Ku-ring-Gai Inc. and The Rotary Club of Turramurra In. (through which all Stallholder site applications are made) reserves the right to reject any Application(s) from Stallholders and to terminate any regular Stallholder participation in the Markets.
- The Gordon Markets Management Committee is responsible for site operations and safety at the Markets. As such, Stallholders at the Markets must comply with all reasonable operational directives issued by Market Duty Staff appointed by the Gordon Markets Management Committee.
- Stallholders must conduct their business within the physical bounds of the Site(s) that they have been allocated.
- Stallholders must pay their Site Fees in advance. Bookings are to be made online at undefined.
- Stallholders are not permitted to sub-let any part of their Site to another Stallholder.
- Stallholders who fail to attend the Markets in accordance with their confirmed booking will forfeit any Site Fees paid.
- Stallholders must operate their Site in accordance with the then current NSW Government directives in regard to Covid-19.
- The Gordon Markets Management Committee has lodged a Covid-19 Safety Plan with Ku-Ring-Gai Municipal Council. This Plan is available at www.gordonmarkets.com.au Stallholders agree to comply with this Safety Plan.
- Stallholders are responsible for the provision of hand sanitzer to a customer upon request, regular cleaning of benches and high contact areas, and ensuring that physical distancing is observed within a Site. No more than 5 persons (including the stallholder(s) are permitted within one Site..
- Each Stallholder must carry current Public Liability insurance with minimum cover of $10 million.
- All Stallholders' vehicles must be removed by 8.00 am from the public space on the Gordon Markets level of the Council Car-park unless they are specifically authorised to stay. Stallholders must pay for all Site spaces occupied by vehicles allowed to stay on the Gordon Markets level.
- Stallholders are requested to remain until 2.00 pm. For safety reasons, the Market Duty Staff may adjust this time. Stallholders will be notified on the day of each market.
- Stallholder Vehicles are not to enter the Gordon Markets site to pack-up until approval to do so is given by Market Duty Staff.
- The preparation and sale of perishable food and drinks is not permitted. The sale of dried food or bottled food (for example, jams, honey, health foods etc) is allowed.
- All Stallholders are responsible for the removal and disposal of their own rubbish (unsold goods, boxes, waste food).
- Stallholders will provide their own tables and equipment.
- Sites are unpowered. Stallholders requiring power must provide their own, and it must meet the approval of the Gordon Markets Management Committee.